Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Photo Printing on Tees

Hi!
I first came across this a few years back, when it started in a shop nearby my house in Mumbai. For 200/- I could get a white (low quality tee) with a photo ( I provided) printed on it. The quality however was pretty poor.
Times however have improved and there are now a large number of services which provide photo printing on tees, giving a much better picture clarity and quality!
PicSquare: This is a company started in 2005 by two IIT Mumbaites. Along with tees you can get personalized mugs, calenders, cards etc.. They also have a service where in you can upload a photo and they will send the hard copy anywhere in India! Pretty cool service for the Indians who are abroad with families here. And this can be done within 100/-.
The price for a photo tee is abt 400/-.

iTasveer: This endeavour also by Iitians (from delhi this time) started in 2006. They also have a lot of features as photo mugs, photo calenders, mousepads (that sounds cool)... They have this cool function 'doodlepad' using which you can create a product of your choice, without signing up. And the result I got seemed really good and I think I shall try the service out one of these days!
The tees here also cost pretty much the same abt 400/- without shipping charges.

Merasnap: Taken over by snapfish, this site offers similar services however I need to sign in to really figure out the place, which I have'nt done yet. So shall post a review whence I do!

So keep ya'll in good health and donning your fav attire....

No comments: